We are committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional concert experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all.
In addition to any venue policies, the following protocols are required for all visitors:
Starting in October 2021, proof of full vaccination will be required for everyone attending VCO concerts as well as all staff and artists working the events.
- "Fully vaccinated” means your first visit is at least 2 weeks after your final vaccine dose. Along with their ticket, attendees will need to bring a photo ID and either their physical vaccination card, a picture of their vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record. All California residents may request a digital vaccination record at MyVaccineRecord.cdph.ca.gov.
- At this time, we are unable to welcome guests under the age of 12 who are not yet eligible for vaccination. As soon as children under the age of 12 become eligible to receive a vaccine, fully vaccinated children will be welcomed back to VCO concerts.
- If you will not be fully vaccinated by the date of your planned visit, you may request a full refund via Eventbrite.
The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health requires all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks inside concert venues.
- Guests must wear a mask unless they are actively eating and drinking or are otherwise exempt from wearing a mask due to a disability, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.).
- Wear a mask with two or more layers. Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and under your chin.
- The following are prohibited: Masks with exhalation valves; masks made of loosely woven fabrics; scarves, buffs, bandanas, gaiters, and face shields alone (inadequate protection). Masks will be available upon request.
Stay at home if you are ill.
Stay home if you are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with someone known to be or suspected to have been infected with COVID-19 within the last 10 days, or if you are subject to a quarantine or isolation order. For ticket return options, please visit Eventbrite where you made a reservation.
Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
In alignment with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health’s guidelines, the VCO has implemented the following policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for our audiences, artists, and staff:
Recommended social distancing
- We ask that visitors follow public health recommendations and maintain social distancing when possible before, during and after performances.
Enhanced cleaning measures
- We have developed and implemented Enhanced Cleaning in concert venues.
Hand sanitization stations
- Hand sanitization stations are positioned throughout the venue.
Improved indoor air quality
- When possible, increased air flow and filtration will be introduced.
Reduced contact experience
- Digital tickets are able to be scanned directly from your mobile device.
Thank you for your understanding! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!